Job profile office manager at Beaufort
Due to the growth of our company and the move to a new office, we are looking for an office manager.
As office manager, you are the first point of contact for our visitors and customers. You will perform administrative and organisational tasks to ensure that things run efficiently and smoothly at the office. In general, the tasks are as follows:
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication (phone, e-mail, mail)
- Acting as point of contact, both internally and externally, for operational matters
- Managing the agenda of partners/consultants
- Setting the agenda, preparing and taking minutes for meetings
- Providing facility support: managing the stock (coffee, office supplies, etc.) and ensuring the tidiness of the office
- Administrative support: Drawing up invoices, processing staff mutations etc.
In addition, an important task for the office manager will be in the area of Marketing & Communication. Hereby you should think of:
- Organising (client) events, webinars etc.
- Preparing presentations
- Preparing newsletters, mailings etc.
- Maintaining the website, social media and corporate communication
- What are the requirements?
- An MBO+ or HBO education
- Organisational talent with a great sense of responsibility
- Perfect command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing
- An entrepreneurial and service-oriented mindset
- Decisiveness, structured, with an eye for detail and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and preferably also Excel)
- Customer-oriented: you always go the extra mile for both the external and internal customer
- Bringer of atmosphere
Beaufort offers employment conditions in line with the market, which depend on the level of education and experience. The contract duration is 24-32 hours.
Beaufort is a boutique consultancy organisation. The 15 consultants of Beaufort are ready to assist companies, organisations and institutions in every sector, no matter how challenging the circumstances. Our focus? Advising and supporting entrepreneurs, shareholders, boards of directors and management in special situations. Situations that determine the future.
When it comes down to it, our advisors are always at our clients disposal. Until the transformation has been successfully completed, a suitable financing has been found, the transaction has been completed, the goals have been achieved.
Until the complicated business situation is transformed into new opportunities, prospects and growth. The company culture is direct, entrepreneurial and highly driven.
Questions or interest? Please contact Jan Janssen: firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-55 13 70 53.